Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Theme Challenge - if you hadn't already guessed!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the last challenge. Thanks to everyone who also voted in the poll! I really appreciate that and I will do my best to come up with challenges you all want!

By the time you reach the end of this post you will notice that I have decided to try out InLinkz for adding links instead of Mr. Linky. I just think the image previews are so cool, so I wanted to try it out. We'll see how it goes for this challenge and then I'll make a final decision on that!

Anyway, now... On to the challenge:

Easter Themed, of course!

Please remember if you use one of my digital stamps you get a second entry into in the challenge. Winner will receive THREE digis of their choice from my store! Alot of new digital stamps have been added recently, so make sure you check those out!

Here is some fantastic INSPIRATION from the design team. Find links to their blogs in the sidebar!
Kim

Alison

Alanna

Cheryl
(this is Cheryl's last challenge with us, we're sad to see you go, but you know we ALL wish you the very best and we will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers)
Darlene

Please remember to use InLinkz and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have TWO WEEKS to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC26", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #26"

If you are using one of my digi stamps... enter your link TWICE.

6 comments:

  1. Yea ladies what a great job...I actually have a card to add today how about another YEA !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Hi ladies

    I've create a card to for this challenge.

    Come to visit my blog here

    XXX Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous DT samples!! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cards DT!!! will be back with my card next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job ladies, and I love all the cards!!!

    Also thank you for a super fun challenge!! :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete