Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Going Green

Alright! That last one was a fun one! These next two weeks with St Patty's Day right around the corner, we'd like to see your projects and cards

GREEN FOR ST PATTY'S DAY!

Please remember if you use one of my digital stamps you get a second entry into in the challenge. Winner will receive two digis of their choice from my store!

Here is some fantastic INSPIRATION from the design team. Find links to their blogs in the sidebar!

Kim
Alanna

Alison

Cheryl

Darlene

Please remember to use Mr. Linky and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have until 6am next Wednesday, March 17 to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC24", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #24"

If you are using one of my digi stamps... enter your link TWICE.

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the cards ladies, I hopr to play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat to see everyone's take on GREEN! Thank you for challenging us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny
    Can't find Mr Linky hun so you can view my card here
    I will try and come back to link with him if he re-appears.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful site. I have to hand it to you Ladies that host these. It has to take so much time, yet it is so inspiring. I really hope to participate in the very near future. I've left you an award on my cards blog. If you'd like to pick it up the addy is: http://shelleyscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete