Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Challenge #50

Welcome to challenge #50 here at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog. Isn't it just amazing how fast 2 weeks can go by??

Thank you to everyone that played along with us for our "From the Kitchen" Challenge #49. We had some GREAT entries! Please go to the post below to see who Mr. Random has chosen as our Featured Artist!!

So, now it's time to find out what Challenge #50 is all about. This time around the challenge is a Recipe. The ingredients for this recipe you ask...1 Image, 2 Embellishments & 3 Design Papers.

So, what are you waiting for? Lets get started!! We can't wait to see the AMAZING projects that you wonderful crafter's create!



This week... for our "Recipe" Challenge, our sponsor is:



That's right, one lucky random person will win a $10 USD gift voucher to use in the Stitchy Bear store towards any digital stamps from Stitchy Stamps, Panda Bear Designs and/or Beary Dust Stamps!


And here's a little info about Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps...

"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...

I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"




Now... here is some INSPIRATION from our design team:





Please remember to use the Linky Tool and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. You have TWO WEEKS to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC50, blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #50".


6 comments:

  1. WOW what wonderful inspiration ladies!! GREAT JOB by all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful, if I had to pick I would run and hide lol...Thank you all so much for allowing us at StitchyBear Digital Stamps to sponsor such a talented team :)...

    stitchy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a lovely challenge, great dt cards, Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT cards:)
    Hug from Tove

    ReplyDelete