Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pennys Challenge 251 Winners and Top 3

Sorry for the lateness with our challenge 251 winners and top 3 post

I am now delighted to announce our lucky winners and Top 3

Congrats  91. N-Eva    you have won 2 digi images of your choice from 
 


 and

Congrats  135. Kelly's Cards: Fab Fisherman You have won a $10 Gift Certificate from

 

Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 251 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and our winners badge out to you 


Congrats! Please take our Top 3 badge from our side bar and proudly display on your blogs

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as winner. Congratulations to all the other winners. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie for picking my card in your top 3.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud that you picked my tealightbox into the top 3!

    ReplyDelete