Friday, August 5, 2016

Pennys Challenge 288 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 288

I am now delighted to announce the lucky winners and Top 3

Congrats  47. Kreatives von Lia  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from


and 
 
Congrats  37. MaryV  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from 

 Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 288 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line and in the main email please include your chosen images that you'd like for your prize so I can get the details off to our lovely sponsors
 
Now for our Top 3 as chosen by DT member Cara
 



 
Congrats ladies! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having chosen my card as the winner! Congratulations to all other winners too.
    Julie, I don't know if it's just me, but when I hit "Email" under your photo, nothing happens. So, if you see this comment, can you please send me an email to maryvscraps@portugalmail.pt, so that I can write you back with the details of my prize?
    Thank you
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary - I just sent you an email on how to make that work to get Julie's email address.
      ~ginny
      RubberMAD

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the top spot and congratulations to the winner and other top spotted :=)

    ReplyDelete